Tuesday 9 August 2011

My Lovely Mom...

Today 10 August 2011 is meaning wonderful life for my mom...
Mom, you carry me nine months without any an objection.
You’re brought me to this world with full your purely love. .
You recognize me with this world.
You teach me everything what I didn’t knew.
You teach me about the world.
Mom, you’re always beside me when I had problems.
Mom, you’re always advice me when I had wrong things.
But I always hurt you with my attitude when I’m grown up.
 I never think about your feeling, your hurt but you didn’t let me knew.
I’m not you’re the best daughter but I’m try to be the best.
I’m trying to know about your feeling, your love and everything about you.
I’m being tried.
But, you should know that whatever I did, I love you.
But I didn’t know how to show my love.
Hope you always happy with your life.
I’m praying blessing to mom that, Allah give you long life, happiness with family and in good luck everything you did.
Happy Birthday, Mom...  
~peace...I love my mom forever...ratu hatiku...

No comments:

Post a Comment